Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixty-nine: Evening of May 1st 2010

Army of Two: The 40th Day was played for about an hour, but beyond the morning session with the Chapters of Deceit DLC, the rest of The day was spent on chores, dog upkeep, and laundry all in preparation for an evening performance by Craig Ferguson at the Chicago Theater in Chicago's 'Loop'.
It was a fun seeing the host of a late night show live and on stage. It was a very smooth and humorous performance.
Next week it will be Joel McHale performing at the same location. I'll be seeing the host of The Soup on stage at 10:30 pm. I hope to have another. I hope I'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Craig.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment