Friday, May 7, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy-five: Evening of May 7th 2010

Even less done today, other than errands, and a Mothers' Day bouquet.
While I was waiting in one location, reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, when it happened again. Somebody asked if I was using an iPad, followed by a brief Q and A, and then an exchange of computer anecdotes. Fun, but I didn't get a lot of reading done. And I find the interaction far superior to falling asleep reading my eBook.
Anyway that was it until just before I started writing this entry, when I played a few rounds of 10 PinShuffle, then downloaded copy of Captain Blood through iTunes.
I started watching it when I realized I hadn't done today's entry. Which I am finishing up - now.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment