Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty: Afternoon of May 12th 2010

Other than fixing the crash that was happening with Fieldrunners, I just ran my errands, did some laundry, and fell asleep (in that darn recliner) watch Clone Wars: The First Season.
Fixing the hangup in Fieldrunners was achieved by doing a reset on the iPad. In other words, holding down both the activate button and the on/off button for about five seconds until the Apple logo appears completes the reset. That's it, and I found it when I 'Googled' it (fieldrunners and crash). Talk about being relieved over such a simple fix, I certainly was.
As an aside, I was impressed with the quality of the animation in Clone Wars Blu-Ray collection. When I was awake, I noticed the the scripts seemed a bit darker than the older 2D animation. I'm looking forward to the Second Season collection.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment