Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day Two Hundred Ninety-seven: Evening of May 29th 2010

Red Dead Redemption is a deep game. There were hint to this early on with the protagonist being forced by railroad men/federal agents operating out of the town of "Blackwater." I can't go to Blackwater, yet. Apparently, there are more missions/objectives that need to be completed before access to the town and the related scenarios become available.
Currently, my antagonist has escaped to Mexico and linked up with another outlaw. When I arrive, my avatar becomes embroiled in a civil war. The nature of the military organization is masked. Some of the comments sound noble and others suggest a warlords power grab. So I'll have to wait and see what develops.
As an aside, I had one of those visual glitches occur during a gun battle. A bad guy mounted a horse, was riding away as I winged him. He appeared to be losing control of his mount near a fork in the road when it happened. The rider went one way and his mount went the other way. I watched for a fraction of a second and shot the rider. He fell to the ground and became an 'x' on the map. This became a "You had to see it to believe it" moment.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment