Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day Two Hundred Ninety-three: Evening of May 25th 2010

Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption . . . decisions, decisions, decisions . . . I have to play both because they are a lot of fun, and a total distraction regardless which I'm playing. The only thing that places a limitation on my game play is time, and as good as the games are, that limitation rests in the back of my mind.
The first chapter of Alan Wake is complete and I know I need to learn how to duck when I'm attacked by multiple Taken, the possessed entities from the town, if I intend to survive. I, also, found out that the downloadable content will expand the experience of the protagonist, a la additional chapters, that flesh out the story for Alan.
In Red Dead Redemption, I learn how to snap shoot with accuracy, this was demonstrated in a piece on Xbox Live. I always try to get close and do a one shot takedown with my opening volley, and this technique enhances the following volleys.
Well, I even have to pay attention to time when I'm preparing my entries for this blog. So, I'm going to close this piece, wish you a good night, and say, "Don't let the bed bug bite."
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment