Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy-three: Evening of May 5th 2010

Today was a repeat of yesterday, except with more sleep - darn recliner. I started downloading the Lost Planet video game at about three o'clock pm. I noted how slow it was downloading, opened the Xbox 360 network settings and adjusted the wireless antenna until the signal was the strongest. The whole game, about 6.6 Gigabytes, was finally loaded close to 8:30 pm. I fired it up and it looks interesting (I've died twice with the difficulty level set at easy). I've more errands to run tomorrow, hopefully I'll get a chance to play a few hours of the game, but I'm not sure that will happen.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment