Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty-one: Afternoon of May 13th 2010

Some minor chores and a little errand were that were required of me today, so I was able to pick up where I left off in Lost Planet. I defeated the first level boss and I'm moving through the second level now. I had some issues moving vertical in one area because I had forgotten about the grappling hook device that is part of my equipment. Using that device solved the problem, and I moved on. I stopped a little while later, it was time to take the dogs out.
Later in the evening, I fired up Fieldrunners (now that it's repaired) for the iPad and played the Skyway scenario. I only needed to complete fifty levels in order to access the final scenario. Not only did I open up the next field, but I reached the 100 round - w00t.
So it was nice being able to play on the console with a game that was downloaded from XBox live for twenty dollars. I'm glad that I held back on purchasing it when Lost Planet first came out. I'm a bit better prepared for handling the action in this game, but I wonder what the bosses will be like later on.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment