Friday, May 28, 2010

Day Two Hundred Ninety-six: Evening of May 28th 2010

I just finished playing Red Dead Redemption, and I was going to report my progress by describing my confusion regarding what path I am on. Currently, according to the map, I only have a single loose end. So I wonder how this will unfold in the hours to come. I shall see.
But, when I sat down, my daughter needed help setting up the playlist for the her upcoming prom. I opened iTunes to confirm the names of the artists performing the piece, or the reverse, getting the name of the song. We could, also, listen to the 30 second audio clips. That was fun. We wondered why the students selected the particular piece for the prom. Now she needs to send the completed list off to the prom DJ.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment