Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy-nine: Afternoon of May 11th 2010

I didn't play much today, but I managed to get my avatar into some serious trouble in about an hour. I bit off more than I could handle. It was in Mass Effect 2, and I decided to try to recover some hidden supplies on a planet in the same system that "The Convict" is located. Basically, I didn't have the firepower, armor, or the variety of team members to take on the three geth heavy mechs. I forgot to save before I landed, so now I will have to pay the penalty and load the save from an hour earlier. I'll go after "The Convict" instead, build up my team, and return later in the game.
And that was it as far as any serious gaming today. Maybe, I'll sneak in a little bit of Lost Planet this evening (and get out of another pickle in my first 'Big Boss' battle.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment