Monday, May 17, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty-five: Afternoon of May 17th 2010

Well, if you have been following this blog, you know the string of consecutive days of activity ended this past Saturday. Nothing serious occurred, just assisting my wife with a graphics job for a Chicago Public School Program. I had to assemble/construct a set of banners. Very time consuming, but they looked good when assembled. It took two days. One day to assemble the components, the other to put the banner together from the components. Although this task would chew up around eight hours, it was the regular chores that interrupted creating a flow to finish the project. I was beat at the end of the day (or evening as was the case), so I passed on updating the blog.
Hopefully that will be the last time I'll be involved with a project of this type for a while.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment