Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy-three: Evening of May 5th 2010

Nothing! Nada! Nil! Nic! I thought that I was going to be able to get in some gaming today, but boy was I wrong. I was so busy (and tired) that I didn't even play a new iPad app, 10 PinShuffle by Digital Smoke Games
I'm reminded of playing bowling shuffle on a mechanical version depicted in the app. That was a long, long time ago, and it was both fun and frustrating then and this game follows in that tradition. It was worth the $3.99. As a matter of fact, I'm going to play a few rounds as soon as I finish this post (which is now).
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment