Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy: Evening of May 2nd 2010

I checked out some of the photos that I took with an iPhone app, HD Camera by OutmanTech, that claims to increase resolution, cut down on noise, and an improve details. It seems to work. At least the size of the files are larger, so more information is stored in the image's file. What I should do is to shoot the same scene with both the native iPhone app, Camera, and the HD Camera app. If it's sunny enough tomorrow I'll give it a try.
Other than that, it was the usual household chores with a bit of Dead to Right: Retribution (enough trophies to advance to the 8th Level on the PlayStation Network) and Splinter Cell: Conviction (a deniable ops scenario) mixed in. Basically, today was a typical Sunday.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment