Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy-six: Afternoon of May 8th 2010

We're going out to see Joel McHale this evening - the 10:30 PM performance. That accounts for this early entry.
Today's activities, household chores and doggy maintenance, dominate the time available for video gaming, but that is normal for Saturdays and Sundays. I can pull off some casual gaming, like most of the games on my iPad.
Just before beginning this post, I played one of the tables in Pinball HD this app is really a combination of three iPhone pinball games (The Deep, Jungle Style, and Wild West). The way I play, they are great short time killers, but judging from the scores posted online, some individuals have killed a significant amount of time playing these tables. Currently, I've begun to recognize some of the point patterns to shoot for.
I've got a couple of solitaire games (Shanghai, Aurora Feint 3, and Solitaire HD), some tower defense games (Plants versus Zombies HD, Creeps HD, and Fieldrunners), a Risk like strategy game (Strategery), and some arcade games (Top Gun, and the 10 PinShuffle). I have a number of other games but they are designed and formatted for the iPhone. I would say that Shanghai, Plant versus Zombie HD, Pinball HD, and 10 PinShuffle are my favorites now.
Generally, I'll send about fifteen minutes on a game, so minor waiting situations are not a problem. I'll usually bring a earbud headset along if I want to listen to the game's sound track. Like I said yesterday, I'll usually get interrupted, and, the benefit of casual games, it doesn't matter. You can get back to it without really losing your place.
Well, I've got to find out what's happening, so I am going to end it here.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment