Friday, May 14, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty-two: Afternoon of May 14th 2010

I'm running out of time and I want to make an entry in order keep the string running.
Today was an errand day, but due to an unusual schedule, my wife and daughter didn't arrive at the normal time so I was able to actually complete a couple of hours of Dead to Rights: Retribution. So I was happy as I re-familiarize myself with the controller buttons. It took about an hour before I got back into the swing of things. It is one of the things that always happens when you shift games or pick up a game after a period of time away from that game. Hopefully, I'll keep my edge in the coming sessions (if I can sneak in a few hours).
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment