Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day Two Hundred Ninety-four: Evening of May 26th 2010

Just Red Dead Redemption today and only about two and a half hours.
There was a horse shoe throwing competition, which I lost, that took about ten minutes to complete. It was similar to some of the older golf sims that require a swing meter with a 'sweet zone' that you need to hit in order to get close to the iron rod.
The balance of the time was spent exploring, defending the virtue of defenseless maidens, killing gang leaders, and learning how to kill using my Bowie knife.
I, also, attempted getting my daughter to play Allan Wake. Nothing like getting another opinion regarding the scary environment and maybe a co-op partner.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment