Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day Two Hundred Ninety-eight: Evening of May 30th 2010

Red Dead Redemption is extremely addicting. I played it on an off for about five hours and wished I had more free time to work on additional missions.
When you south of the border into Mexico, go to Chuparosa and become the student of the old gunfighter. You'll achieve the final level of the Deadeye skill, and you'll see the benefits immediately.
Travel all over the place noting land markers. It took me forever to get the first three levels of treasure hunter, but my explorations of out of the way places started to pay off and I'm at Level Nine of the Treasure Hunter and I know the final site will be in the Blackwater area, so I can relax.
I'll see what I can do tomorrow.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment