Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty-seven: Afternoon of May 19th 2010

I just finished posting my Birthday thank-to all my well wishers on Facebook. So, that's about it, although I did receive two video games as birthday gifts and a small PowerShot Canon (camera not ordinance). The two games are Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 and Alan Wake for the Xbox360. I've already received an invitation to do a multiplayer hookup from an old student of mine, thanks to my daughter's Facebook photo post. I hope to take him up on his request.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment