Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day Two Hundred Ninety: Evening of May 22nd 2010

Today was spent helping my wife prepare for an upcoming citywide high school graphic design exhibit on Monday. However, we had to finish silk screening some tee shirts for one of the local clubs at her high school. So, from about 6:30am when I awoke, until around 3:30pm, I was busy pulling screens for her three color design. Once that was completed, we started culling student work to be included in the exhibit. We had to finish by 2pm, so that maintenance personnel could close up the the school.
When I returned, I was exhausted and sat in the recliner, knowing full well what was about to occur.
Tomorrows workload will be mundane but time intensive. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to pop in a game and explore any of the game.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment