Monday, May 31, 2010

Day Two Hundred Ninety-nine: Evening of May 31st 2010

I'm beginning to wonder when I'll get back to Alan Wake. I thought I was more than halfway done, but the Red Dead Redemption keeps me hopping all over the place and my avatar is faced with deceitful and condescending allies who send me out on dangerous missions, playing on my desire to save his family. Wild herrings abound, whether assign by an ally, or a perfect stranger. I've gotten to the point that I play with the same understanding that I'm being used but I know that my ultimate goal is worth it, especially if I can maintain a decent 'Honor' Level.
Next time I start the game up, I'll have to check the stats to see where I stand.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment