Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day ThreeHundred: Evening of June 1st 2010

I checked out my progress and, after completing the Mexican missions, found that I had completed approximately sixty-five percent of the game. I've received seventeen percent of the awards. I am moving along.
I wouldn't last very long out in the forest areas. I get cocky and the next thing I know is a grizzly is turing me into a rag doll and dead simultaneously. Later I began to use my hearing act as a early warring system. It helps but I was still ambushed by some cougars (big cats) and some massive bears. Taking out a charging bear is a bit harrowing, but using Deadeye and taking the bear head on.
Well that does it for now. The next couple of day will be duty packed, so I'm not sure what condition I'll be in at the end of t he day.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment