Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day ThreeHundred-one: Evening of June 2nd 2010

Like I said yesterday, a lot of time was spent running errands, but on the return from one I stopped in at f.y.e. (for your entertainment) store in the Loop just off of a Brown Elevated Line station. I had seen a advertisement for a Nintendo DS puzzle game called PICROSS 3D. The goal is to discover what the hidden form contained in cube. You can chip away from the cube based upon a set of clues. It reminds me of the Windows mini game Mine Sweeper, where you identified where the mines were by removing the non-mine squares. The difference here is it is three dimensional and the object contained in the large cube isn't a collection of randomly generated squares but an abstraction of an real object. It sounded interesting, I know my daughter likes puzzle solving games, and the price was reasonable, so I picked up a copy. Hopefully, we'll enjoy it.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment