Friday, June 4, 2010

Day Three Hundred-three: Evening of June 4th 2010

Nothing much happening, other than feeling frustrated when I don't have enough time to finish an activity in Red Dead Redemption. I want to finish some side quest, check the time, and start the activity. I have misjudged the amount of time necessary for the activity, pick up speed, get sloppy, and boom - start over again with even less time. Then I try to complete a section of the task and save using the camp fire save point. When I return to the game, I don't restart at the campfire, but at the nearest owned house or room. That means that I will have to travel through territory that I might has just travelled through - frustrating.
I hope I can make some time to finish more of the game.
We shall see
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment