Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty-eight: Afternoon of May 20th 2010

Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 lives up to the various positive reviews that I have run across online.
I've played it for over five hours and go "Wow!" every time I play it. The graphics, the fluidity of movement, the story line, and the open world, all helps me 'suspend disbelief' as I interact with the game.
So far I been scammed by a road side diviner, accidentally shot a rancher as I rescued his daughter (damn sniping without a scope), and unsuccessfully hunted for treasure (I know what I'm looking for, I just can't locate it).
Tomorrow, I have some errands in the afternoon, but I hope to get into Alan Wake on the Xbox 360.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment