Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy-seven: Afternoon of May 9th 2010

I hope that anyone reading this was able to have a pleasant Mothers' Day.
On the other hand, I did not find the time to do anything, other than finishing a previously started Strategery (which I managed to win for a change), and updating iTunes on the Toshiba netbook.
There was a minor glitch, when the installer locked up and I had to restarting and then reinstall iTunes. The Quicktime update was completed before the lockup. Iwonder if the dual install caused the lockup with the iTunes part. I'll never know. At least it works now.
Again, I hope that anyone reading this was able to have a pleasant Mothers' Day.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment