Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day Two Hundred twenty-two: Evening of March 14th 2010

Whenever there was a break in the action, I squeezed in some gaming. I managed to discover how difficult air to ground action is playing IL-2 this afternoon. I think I misunderstood the mission in the first Battle of the Bulge scenario - Nutz. I divided my forces to handle the fighters attacking the re-supply C-47 and the double-A units on the ground. I couldn’t clear the flak units in time and I lost my squadron. The next time, I’ll clear the sky and then take on the ground units.
As far as Final Fantasy XIII is concerned, I’m still moving on. The tutorial is spread out over the opening chapters. Now that I’m fairly competent with the basics of standard combat, I think that the next tutorials will open up the magic end of the game. There are times when I wonder about what my role will be in this RPG opera. For now, I will play along and see what develops.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment