Friday, March 19, 2010

Day Two Hundred twenty-seven: Evening of March 19th 2010

I didn’t sleep much last night, minor sinus headache again - March is the month for that for me. Some times it’s weather related - weather fronts moving through. Other times is house cleaning related - heavy duty dusting. I did some dusting during the day. Enough said!
So Dragons Age: Origins (Xbox 360) became the focus of my attention for about three hours in the early morning and then again in the afternoon I it played on the Mac Book Pro for a few hours. I decided to play on the easy setting. I just felt like I needed a ‘hack and slash’ adventure and I want to see how the game finishes. Call me curious (and frustrated). Both platforms work for me, although I noticed a slow down in the Mac, which bothered me - to many horses under the hood for that to happen. (I wonder if I change some settings, or Time Machine’s auto backup kicked in while the game was active).
Another change, I got tired of retyping my sign-in info whenever I shifted from the Xbox 360 Pro to the Elite. I remembered a tip fro the Xbox live crew about moving the info to a memory unit and shifting the piece between the machines. I worked and I’ll try it for a few days to see if it is better. Right now it a solid procedural change.
We shall see
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment