Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty-one: Evening of March 23rd 2010

I was watching X-play yesterday, and listened to an announcement regarding some new downloadable content for Mass Effect 2. I like the fact that Bioware continues to expand the game. The new DLC will add a new character, which is great because I just started my third run through. The only thing that was missing was the release date, so I loaded up the game and found out that it hadn’t been release yet, but there were some other DLCs available. One was a vehicle, which makes me wonder what it will be used for. I played through the mission, found it’s armed with a cannon of some sorts, but the initial mission was a search and discover to recover some resources. According to the description it adds some new side missions. The other DLC contained some new character outfits. I didn’t pay attention and confirmed the download before I realize there was a small charge for it. It wasn’t much, I guess I was excited by the fact the meatier download was free, and I didn’t pay attention as I accepted the charge.
I’ve got chores tomorrow, so I’m not sure what kind of adventure I’ll select.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment