Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty-three: Evening of March 25th 2010

Today was pretty much another 'tower defense' day with The Creeps! iPhone app. I’m fascinated by overlapping fields of fire. Some of the paths that the creatures advance through are spiral like, and it’s interesting to watch the way the various weapons follow the villainous spawn around the unfolding path. I wonder about a sound track that might match the rhythm of the firing of the game’s guns.
I took some time to set up Mass Effect 2 on my other Xbox 360. I think that I’m going to try the ’Insanity’ setting for the personal challenge. But, truth be told, I’m going to go back to Bioshock 2 on that machine before I return to ME 2.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you is can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment