Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day Two Hundred-eleven: Evening of March 3rd 2010

I had a number of errands to perform during the day, but I managed to squeeze some Battlefield: Bad Company 2 in the late afternoon. According to the reviews, the single player game is okay , but the multiplayer will be what makes it worth having. I’m playing the single player and am enjoying it, overall.
The environment seems to be more susceptible to gunfire. The banter seems to be curtailed. Part of one scenario, incorporates the ambient temperature to impact your health, in other words you could freeze to death if you don’t find a warm fire to take the chill off. Of course you know that when you approach a series of warm looking buildings you’re going to run into enemy patrols, slowing you down and you start to freeze. This reminds me of how the environment played a part of Lost Planet. All this from a three hour session.
I still have the same problem driving vehicles, especially boats and tanks that I had in the first game. This contributed to my selection of the least challenging game play setting. There’s more, but I’d like to play a bit more. I hope I’m able to play more of this, But I might go back to Borderlands.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment