Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day Two Hundred-fifteen: Evening of March 7th 2010

The search went on in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for the M-Com units, but only for an hour. After checking the location guide, I would never have been able to complete this quest playing without an aid. One unit was so out of the way, I never would have been able to find it. I’m also sure that there are probably more that fall into this ‘off the beaten track’ category.
I’m trying to figure out what I will attempt after I finish this quest. Will I go back to Borderlands, or Heavy Rain, or Mass Effect 2, and then there is Bioshock 2 (which is set up and ready to go on the Xbox 360).
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment