Friday, March 26, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty-four: Evening of March 26th 2010

I had some long overdue chores today. I took care of that, returned to The Creeps! and tried to open up any more levels.

Later in the afternoon, I checked to see if there was a tower defense game that I could download from the PlayStation Network for the PSP. There were at least three that actually used the term “tower defense” in the description and ranged in price from $7.99 to $19.99. I had purchased the PS3 version of Pixel Monsters, so that eliminated that, and the least expensive one was a hybrid game, mixing tower defense with a variation of the trading card war game. I picked out a game based upon the Final Fantasy franchise entitled Crystal Defenders.

The game looks like a straight port of a PS One game using 8 bit graphics and simple angular paths (so far). The reviews that I saw stated that the game was okay (Average, 3 out of 5, 6 out of 10, etc.) Right now the battery is charging on the PSP and I’ll get back to it later.

We shall see.

For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you is can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment