Friday, March 5, 2010

Day Two Hundred-thirteen: Evening of March 5th 2010

Yesterday’s closing statement went like this, “I hope to finish the scenario off before I go to bed - a 5am wake up awaits. We shall see.”
5am came and went and I was still up. I put my cloths and went to get the morning caffeine fixes for the family. If it were just coffee, I’d make it myself, but it isn’t so I didn’t. My family went to work happy, and I went to the recliner, put on Miyasaki’s Ponyo, and drifted off to sleep. I woke up, put on the closing minutes of the Price is Right, and got the cats’ brunch ready.
So why did I pass on the sleep thing, aside from the upset stomach, I was battling General Knoxx. Again, I don’t want to spoil the end of that boss battle, but I’ll say that I found a glitch, and took advantage of it. I’m not really sure if that it was a glitch, but the General didn’t fight back when I fired from the position I was in. His support warriors showed up, but the General did not more. It was like he gave up - that’s why I think it was a glitch.
That happened was about 2:30am, so why didn’t I go to bed? The scenario called for the destruction of the armory which could only occur if all the weapons were exposed (storage containers open. So I had to run throughout the whole storage area opening all the containers. No matter what I did, I couldn’t open all of them. So as 5am rolled around, I decided to call it quits, shut everything down, and get ready to get breakfast.
I went online later, but couldn’t find anything similar to my situation, so I did some housework - a pleasant afternoon.
I’ll try to get some playing time in later this evening, but I will call it quits at a reasonable hour.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment