Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty-eight: Evening of March 30th 2010

I don’t understand the battery situation on my iPhone. I shut off the 3G setting (supposedly a big battery drain) and the device is still acting erratically.
The primary manifestation occurs with the battery charge indicator which doesn’t always show the correct level of charge. I’ll play The Creeps! for an hour or so and the charge indicator goes down a little. I’ll shut it down, turn it on later, and the charge is significantly diminished. Why? Is it a polling issue? The charge isn’t necessarily measured at the conclusion of use. Is it a app issue? The app has a design flaw and bypasses the battery check upon closing. I’d have to check a bunch of apps to see if this occurs with other apps.
Previously, I went through the Apple Support system and followed various suggested solutions without success. So now I’ll go online to see if there are any other observation and suggestions addressing this issue.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you is can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment