Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day Two Hundred twenty-eight: Evening of March 20th 2010

As usual The weekend is long on chores and short on game play.
I did manage to play about three hours of Dragon Age: Origins this afternoon, while I waited for the dryer to finish its cycle.
Even on the casual I’ve run into some serious boss battles, One was so tough, I actually deviated from my ‘good guy’ philosophical guidelines and went pragmatic. It paid off, but now I wonder what repercussions will appear later on. I think I could have figured out how to get through the troublesome scenario, but I’ve spent so much time on this game, I wanted to see if I could get on with the game (When I quit the program shows that I have played a few minutes more than forty hours and I considerably less than half way) It was funny as I finished the scenario, I actually received a trophy for being a pragmatist.
Well, I’ll see what I feel like playing tomorrow in between laundry loads.
Right now Dragon Age seems to have the inside track, but we shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment