Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Two Hundred-eighteen: Evening of March 10th 2010

Heavy duty sinus headache is making itself felt anytime I move around. It seems the area around my sinuses are painfully puffing up whenever I make any kind of movement. So, I’m going to be brief.
I tried to match achievements on my two PS3s with IL-2: Sturmovik: Bird of Prey, so that I will be able to play IL-2 on the PS3 in the living room (recliner available). I spent most of the morning, after house work, playing it. Presently, I’m two scenarios behind the older PS3 saves, and, sinus headache permitting, I’ll catch up tomorrow. I even tried the simulator scenario with mixed results (learning how to prevent a stall, because I very rarely was able to get out of a spinout started by a stall), which I skipped on the older PS3.
The afternoon was spent playing Borderlands and the Underdome scenario. I was able to complete the five hell-URBIA rounds. I had three restart in different rounds, so that was significantly better than the last time, when I had to quit before the end of the final round because I ran out of time. I would have to say that the weaponry accumulated in The Armory scenario played a significant part in my success. The most nefarious mod in the scenario was the when I was constantly drained of health if I wasn’t killing someone . It is the Vampire effect. Talk about chasing down my opponents, the shotgun was a big help during the ensuing rundowns.
I’m not sure what will happen tomorrow. I hope the sinus problem is resolved.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment