Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty-five: Evening of March 27th 2010

Again, The Creeps! won out, although I managed to replay the tutorial for PixelJunk’s Monsters on the PlayStation 3. Currently, the early scenarios of Monsters are all survival, but that might change as I get deeper.
Right now the iPhone is being charged, I drained the batteries because I played the game for over three hours. One thing that I did before I started this charge was to turn off the 3G acceleration. It speeds up the transmission and reception of information, but at a cost -battery drain. So when I play the game, from now on, I’ll turn off that function. Hopefully, it will prolong the game playing experience
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you is can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment