Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day Two Hundred-nineteen: Evening of March 11th 2010

The headache is muted, and lurking on the fringes of my awareness. The key thing is the total exhaustion the pervades my actions. After the family left for work, I finished my coffee and went to sit in the recliner in the living room. I turned on the news and, poof, fell asleep. That was at 7:20 am and the next thing I knew it was 10:20 am. I take care of our pets, and feel the malaise building. I needed to back up my iTune collection on my iPhone, which requires very little energy, and that matched my energy level. Finishing that, I sat in the recliner and poof it was 3:30 pm. I felt a bit better, so I tried to figure out which game I would like to get involved and, knowing that I was going to drift off again, I decided to update my Mass Effect 2 games. The Cerberus Network had some new equipment available for download and I decided to take advantage of the offer, incase it disappeared before I had a chance to download it. I wonder how it would work so I loaded up my last character and take it out for a spin, but I forgot that I had completed all the side missions and I wouldn’t be able to use it. So, time to start up a new adventure, this time as a Soldier.
The only thing that I changed was the level of difficulty. Don’t ask me why, but I choose the Insanity Level. Let me tell you, your the approach to battle has to change. Knowing where your real cover is, is important. I can see that a deeper level of planning is going to be required.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment