Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty-six: Evening of March 28th 2010

I played The Creeps! on and off for a few hours today, but housework, the last two games to determine the Final Four, and the recliner took big chunks of time way from my game play today.
Once I felt sure that Duke would maintain control over Baylor, I decided to go into the living room and play some Dragon Age: Origins. So I fired up the console sat back in the recliner, and began loading up the game. I pick up where I left off the last time I played, skirmished with some evil doers, and fell asleep. Duke won, and I lost about ninety minutes or so - damn recliner.
It is spring break and the public schools our out, so I’m not sure what I will be doing with my family. One thing for sure, I’m looking forward to the delivery of the Apple iPad, hopefully, at the end of the week.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you is can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment