Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day Two Hundred-ten: Evening of March 2nd 2010

Not a big game playing day, I’m going to be tied up for a while tomorrow, so I decided to do a number of house cleaning tasks through to the afternoon. I went out to get my copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 at GameStop in the afternoon, but my addition to Borderlands took over when I returned, so I spent the balance of the afternoon trying to crack into the Armory. Ninjas, Mechs, Jet-packed warriors, armed Medics with health regenerating shields, charging at me armed with some pretty potent weapons. At one point, I wondered if someone would start flinging kitchen sinks at me - not yet anyway.
Dinner happened, and one of my few gripes with the DLC came into play. Saving sends me back to T-Bone Junction, the starting location of the adventure. When you return to the game, you have to repeat your travels to get where you saved the game.
It does help you level up, that’s for sure. I’m at Level 57, on my way to 58. I picked up some heavy duty weapons requiring Level 58 status. I can’t wait to try them out.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment