Friday, March 12, 2010

Day Two Hundred-twenty: Evening of March 12th 2010

Feeling significantly better today, but the congestion lingers. That resulted in a deep long sleep between 8 am to 11 am in the morning. After shifting the laundry to the driers, I returned playing IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey for most of the afternoon on the PlayStation 3. It may be on the Arcade setting, but it was a challenge to complete a number of the scenarios.
Bombing missions, rockets and strafing mission, all require deft handling of the controls. A number of restarts were required until I gain control of my aircraft. Battle damage can create a significant stability issues with you aircraft.
I spent part of the afternoon finishing up the thinning of the lancer mission in Borderlands , and then tried to defeat the Crawmerax. This adventure became one of trial and error. I think that I noticed that the turret gun set to electric slugs was having an effect on the big one (even if it used as distraction). Everything moves quickly, the Big Boss' minions are tough, but the shotgun handled up close results is helpful in getting a second wind., but to no avail, death quickly follows. Wouldn’t you know it, I have sold most of my electronic gear. I’m going to have to visit the armory once again to see what I can salvage, before I return to do battle against the Crawmerax.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment