Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day One Hundred-twelve: evening of November 22nd 2009

Yesterday, I was describing a problem with the quest to recover T.K. Baha’s limb in Borderlands (PS3). As I played the game prior to that quest, I noticed that after a certain period of time, the creatures reset in their original locations. So after completing a tough mission, I decided to go back and attempt to recover the missing limb. It worked, the Skag boss was there, and this time I fought him in its area of control. When the battle was done, the limb and some neat booty was left on the ground where the Skag boss had been. I fought my way back to T.K. Baha and received my experience points, cash, and a new weapon.
I played my way through a number of missions this afternoon, and I think I’m going to try and clear the Bounty Board of missions. I wonder if there is a trophy for that? I’m sure I’ll need the experience points, cash and additional enhance weaponry for the future adventures in the Borderlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment