Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day One Hundred-fourteen: evening of November 24th 2009

“I can not sync my trophies for the life of me! (Error 80022A07)” was the third listing on a Google search that actually addressed the issue that I was having. The solutions presented by the forum members matched my attempts to solve the syncing issue that had materialized on my PS3. One member mentioned traffic conflicts with the Sony servers handling the heavy demands place on it by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer games. I tried downloading a couple of files from the PlayStation store with out a problem. Of course they might have more than one server to handle different tasks. The forum visitor remarked that, he had a similar problem that cleared up when he logged in during “off peak hours.” I’ll try that later. Another forum responder ask what the network connection speed was, stating that anything below 5mbp was doomed to failure on his machine. When I finish this entry, that will be another step that I’ll take repair the issue.
It’s nice to know that there are clues online to assist in solving the more PS3 problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment