Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day Ninety-seven: evening of November 7th 2009

I managed to play about four hours of Dragon Age: Origin this afternoon. I actually triggered a bug when I died at the same times as I completed one part of the level in my quest to defeat the Sloth Demon. When the level reloaded my character was locked out of the area. I tried a work around, but it failed so I had to go back to my last major save and restart that part of the quest.
Prior to this solo adventure, I noticed I was having the usual trouble that I have with role playing games (RPG). It centers around my inability to correctly handle the talents of my group in combat. Right now, as I get used to working with my character, I have my group members set to the programs default actions. I’m not sure if this will be the optimum way to move through the game, but that is the way I intent to go for now.
As I was shutting down the game for supper, and I started to think that I should really be playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on its toughest settings to get ready for the release of COD 4: MW2 (or COD4 2, whatever). I’m still debating if I should go out and pick up my preordered game at a midnight release at a nearby GameStop. Ultimately, I’ll let my ankles tell me if it is alright to go out that late (of course I won’t be write in this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment