Friday, November 27, 2009

Day One Hundred-seventeen: evening of November 27th 2009

I broke down and went to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for the PlayStation 3. I don’t have too many duplicate games for the two systems, but I wanted to try hooking up with some of my old students for some multiplayer games. Maybe they’ll clue me in to how it is done effectively.
I hooked up the Xbox Vision Live camera in the morning today, and it really was easy to set up. In fact the actual directions that came with the product were easy to follow. I was up and running in about fifteen minutes - start to finish. I let my sister know that we could link up as soon as she stabilized her online situation with DSL by I sending her a message with a photo that I took with the camera.
Before I went the GameStop in the afternoon to purchase CoD: MW2, I loaded up Fallout 3 on the PS3 just to see where I left off. I am really out of practice. I think I bit off more than I could chew playing the Mothership scenario. I didn’t bring enough health packs to support my errors. I might restart the scenario just after the abduction to see if I can play it smarter.
Now I’m going to try out MW2 on the PS3 to get used to handling the controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment