Friday, November 20, 2009

Day One Hundred-ten: evening of November 20th 2009

This morning I was bushed, just extremely tired. I was going to load up The Transformer sequel, and watch it. I got everything set up, Xbox on, DVD ready, channel controller ready, and at the last moment I decided to watch the end of the news before I started the movie. I was sitting in THE recliner. True to form, within minutes I was asleep. I didn’t wake until two and a half hours after touch down. Walk the dog, and return to THE recliner. I’m still feeling tired so I settle in and scan the channels. Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Tour is on and it becomes my choice for the next hour and fifteen minutes. I didn’t fall asleep. The thirty day/thirty cities proved to be very engaging program. When it was over, Borderlands was loaded and I picked up where I left off.
Now for the Borderlands tip of the day, “Don’t go back. Patch yourself up and push forward. I wasted to much time, health kits and money before I moved on to the next waypoint. Every time I returned I had to fight most of the battles over again, wasting valuable time cash and supplies. Keep moving forward. Somewhere, on the way, you’ll run into supply vending machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment