Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day One Hundred-four: evening of November 14th 2009

This Saturday was an almost no tech day. Using this computer, now, is the most advanced technology that I have used. But there are days like that.
I received the upgrade for my Parallels 4.0 to version 5.0, today, and am looking forward to installing it tomorrow. I'll see if its ads claim to a significant speed improvement are actually present.
Last night before I went bed, I played some of the Spec Ops scenarios in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. They are very challenging. I don't think I've run across scenarios designed like these. The missions can be played solo, cooperative split screen, or multiplayer with three difficulty modes. Maybe I'll try the stealth mission again this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment