Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day One Hundred-nineteen: evening of November 29th 2009

I managed to squeeze in a little Borderlands this morning, and managed to level up. I didn’t know that I was that close when I started the scenario. Now I’ve reached the 30th level of my character’s development. As you advance, you get to choose attributes to improve on. I decided to increase the size my magazines this time. Now they are 60% larger. This comes in handy when you get surprised by some ‘tangos’ when they pop out of the ground or drop out of the sky, and you need to pump flaming slugs into them.
Another thing that I noticed about Borderlands’ quest, as you review them, the description state the level of difficulty (trivial, normal, tough). This level changes as you advance. So, what was tough when you started playing will become normal, and then trivial as you level is upgraded.
When I return to the game, I’ll see if I can clean up more quests, paralleling the main quest, “What’s in the Vault.” I’m sure that that disclosure will result in further plot involvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment