Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixty-two: Evening of April 24th 2010

So I managed to play about two an a half hours of Splinter Cell: Conviction. I played until I hit a stump point and then a dizzy spell.
The 'stump point' occurred when I finished a hold a place mission and now have to move on to complete the primary mission. I spent about twenty running up and down stairs, climbing through windows, moving along ledges, shinnying up and down pipes, and not finding any avenue of escape. I'll try once more before I call up a walk through.
The 'dizzy spell' happened because of all the spinning around. This usually happens when I play first person shooters, and I move around in a dark closed in spaces. That pretty much describes the area that I'm in right now. What this means to future game play? Simply put, I've got to get out of the situation as soon as possible. If not, I'll be repeating the 'dizzy spell' again with an increase in the frustration level. That is something I'm not looking forward.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment