Friday, April 16, 2010

Day Two Hundred Fifty-four: Evening of April 16th 2010

Playing some the games that I had purchased has proven to be fun and a great way to kill some time. The three that have consumed the most time are Fieldrunners, Plants versus Zombies, and, my iPhone favorite, The Creeps! HD. They are all tower defense games, although Plants versus Zombies is more of a variation of that type of game.
I almost missed working on this post because I thought that I was doing really well in Fieldrunners, but I was wrong (I only reached the 63rd level). I guess that that means they are addicting. I know that my daughter has finished Plants versus Zombies, definitely lapping me (I'm at Stage 3-4, shy of halfway). The Creeps! HD is similar to the iPhone version, but not the same so far. It doesn't offer the expansion packs that are available for the iPhone, and the iPad version doesn't offer the "Door Buster" mode. Maybe that will appear as an update later. This game is still fun and frustrating to play. Maybe that balance is part of being a good game.
Right now, I'm considering getting the iPad version of Civilization. I've enjoyed the gameplay and the frustration of trying to successfully complete the PC game. Like I said, I'm considering it.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment