Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day Two Hundred Fifty-six: Evening of April 18th 2010

It was very much a pastiche kind of day as far as gaming was concerned - a little bit of this and then a little bit of that. The only console game played this afternoon was Mass Effect 2, and I made the mistake of sitting in the recliner, (or as I'm going to start calling it "The Seat of Slumber") and fell into a rather deep sleep. I didn't get much done, other than finding a few medallions from the crew of the original Normandy who didn't survive, before I had to break for dinner.
I didn't t get a chance to find a new location for the WiFi device, which is sort of disappointing because I could call down to the first floor to check on the signal strength before mounting it to the wall. I guess I'll get some exercise running up and down the stairs during the day.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment